Park City: How To Get There
Hello my readers! I hope you’re not sick of all my winter vacation travel guide posts yet because I have another one for you that is a great destination for my Californians in both winter AND the warmer months. Park City is actually a super convenient location to get to because you can fly into Salt Lake City airport and drive less than an hour and you’ll be in the mountains where the resorts are.
Park City: Where To Stay
Kevin and I stayed at the Newpark Resort which is super conveniently located ~10 minutes away from the resort chair lift. Check out some photos from our amazing suite! They offer a variety of room sizes that are perfect for couples or even an apartment suite great for group trips! Also, did I mention the private hot tub on the balcony? It was AMAZING and perfect for post-slope relaxation.
Thank you to the awesome staff at Newpark Resort for an amazing stay! Check out the floor plans for the rooms they offer here – check them out when you’re planning a trip to Park City!
Park City: What to Eat
- Twisted Fern – Californian menu that changes seasonally.
- Slapfish – Delicious cheesy seafood.
- Ritual Chocolate and Coffee – They make their own chocolate in house!
- Red Iguana (Salt Lake) – There are two locations and there is always a wait.
- Pink Elephant – A local coffee roaster, it’s located inside and upstairs through the Prospect clothing store.
Park City Activities:
- Downtown Park City – cute store fronts with unique shops, bars and eats
- Park City Ski Resort
- Jupiter Bowl – The staff at Newpark Resort were kind enough to organize a bowling night for Kevin and I which ended up being one of the highlights of our trip. It was the first time we ever went bowling together!
Thank you Park City for one last winter weekend!